Here's today's project (inspired by Lorraine):
- Stamp that beautiful new Bold Snowflake stamp in Soft Suede on Whisper White cardstock, punch it out with the Blossom Punch and trim away 2 "arms" for your snowman.
- Color some Basic Pearls black with a permanent marker. (If you didn't know you could do this, you really need to visit my Facebook page more often!)
- Punch your larger circles from Whisper White cardstock, and punch a smaller circle from both pieces, to leave room for operating your "candle".
4. Punch the rest of your pieces: Heart from Red Glimmer paper, Star from Champagne glimmer paper, Word window and square from Basic black, and square from Real Red.
5. Sponge the edges of the white circles with Bashful Blue ink, for dimension, then start assembling your snowman, adding dimensionals between layers.
6. Tie a scarf around the tea light, and adhere the tealight to the body, sandwiching a hanger made from Baker's Twine in-between. You can even color the "nose" with marker too, if you'd like it to be orange even when the light is off.
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment to let me know I'm not the only crazy person thinking about Christmas already!
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator