We all shared a make and take (this was mine).
I didn't get too much done.... a few craft fair projects, some of which I already shared on my facebook page. Mostly I ate. And laughed. And ate some more.
|the shared Candy Bar|
One of the gals just created a whole new website (well, technically I guess her hubby did it) that mixes the best of splitcoast, inlinkz, and inventory all into one FREE site! I used it below to share my project deets - check it out and I'm sure you'll want this tool too!
If you'd like to rub elbows and storm brains with this creative and caring group of gals, now's the time to join my team! Don't worry, you don't need to be local to me to join the fun - and for only $25 (Oct 7th -21st ) you'll be invited to our exclusive team events and get a Stampin' Up! discount through March, too!
Really, the hardest part is choosing only $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up product to get started!
To see the details for my card, click the first link below. Follow the supply links to purchase supplies from my store!
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Map It Out Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Wanderlust Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Owl Punch
- Epic Day This And That Designer Washi Tape
- Snail Adhesive